Do you need to share your event in a message you're sending from your personal email? Follow these instructions to embed add to calendar buttons inside Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Apple Mail, or any desktop or web-based email client.
- Go to the Events page
- Click the Share Event button for either all events or your specific event
- Navigate to the Email tab
- If you haven't already select Plain Text as your email type
- (Optional) You can customize the style and color of the buttons
- Click the green SELECT button at the bottom
- Now press Control+C (Command+C for Mac users)
- Go to your email composer, and paste (Control+V for Windows, Command+V for Mac) the buttons into the body of your email
Did this answer your question?