Want to sync events that you've added to your Google Calendar account to your Android device? Follow these instructions to enable syncing on your Android Calendar app:
- Open the Google Calendar app on your Android device.
- In the top left, tap ☰ to open the menu.
- In the menu, scroll down to the bottom and tap Settings ⚙.
- Tap the name of the calendar (e.g. Nintendo Events) that isn't showing up. If you don't see the calendar listed, tap Show more.
- At the top of the page, make sure the Sync switch is on (blue).
Note: It might take some time for your events to show up after you turn on sync.
Here's a quick walkthrough of what the process looks like: