If you're using our add to calendar buttons for email, you've probably noticed that they're all placed horizontally in one line. However, if you'd like to instead align them vertically (stacked on top of each other), just follow these steps:
- Go to the Events page
- Click the Share button for either All Events or your specific event
- In the Email tab, you can customize the style and color of the buttons
- Select your email marketing provider to generate the embed code
- Paste the provided HTML code in your email provider
- Delete "and (max-width: 480px)" from the code you just pasted
Did this answer your question?